Rate to £12.00 per hour & Overtime at time and a half
(Equivalent to a basic salary of £25,000 pa)
We would also be interested in speaking with college leavers with an electrical/engineering or equivalent qualifications; for a entry level, trainee role.
Our established, electrical manufacturing Client based in Harlow is currently looking for an Electrical Panel Builder - Wire Person to join their highly skilled team.
There is a potential with overtime to earn over £750.00 per week.
The Electrical Panel Builder - Wire Person duties will include assembling and wiring of various Control Cabinets & Panels. Candidates must have significant experience of heavy-duty electrical assembly, wiring Single and 3 Phase Power, Switching and Control Systems and candidate must be able to read schematic diagrams.
The role will include:
* Panel Wiring.
* Mechanical assembly of components.
* Read and interpret engineering instructions to achieve specification.
* Time management and working to deadlines.
Skills / Experience:
* Significant experience in panel building / wiring.
* Ability to read and understand engineering / technical drawings and processes.
* The ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team is essential.
Benefits of the role:
* Monday - Friday role.
* temporary to permanent role.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Excellent earning potential with overtime.
* Immediate starts available.
Standard Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm (40 hours).
Location: Harlow, Essex.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.