Electrical Test Technician
Salary: to £28,000 pa
Location: Harlow, Essex
An Electrical Test Technician is required by established Electrical wholesale importer to set up a test laboratory to develop their testing capabilities using the requirement of the key British standards used by BS7671.
We require candidates to have experience, knowledge of testing 240/400V switch gear and the IEEE part 18 wiring regulations.
The Electrical Test Technician duties will include:
- Interrupting British standards and ensuring products and testing meet these requirements.
- Evaluation and introduction of new products.
- Finding solutions to technical issues, from customers and suppliers.
- Introducing and ensuring product screening and testing programs are maintained.
- Writing product instructions and technical documents.
- Working with overseas suppliers, looking to develop new products, ideas and concepts.
Salary guide: Up to £28,000 pa.
Location: Harlow, Essex.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.