New Product Development Technician ( NPD Technician )
£22,000 - £25,000 pa
A New Product Development Technician ( NPD Technician ) is required by leading chemical manufacturer that develops chemical technology for the purification of air to preserve life and protect the environment.
As the New Product Development Technician you will be responsible for running of trials; this will include the planning, making the product, testing and documenting the results.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Support the technical specialist in production and testing of development samples.
* Generate testing & validation protocols.
* Generate laboratory reports from the data obtained.
* Provide conclusions and recommendations from the data generated.
* Work with external partners to provide analytical testing and data.
Knowledge & Experience:
* BSc in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Physics, etc.) or equiv.
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
* Appreciation of statistical experimental design and statistics.
* Good report writing skills including conclusions and recommendations.
* Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams.
* Effective networker, getting things done with external partners, as well as building lasting partnerships within and outside the organisation.
* Good communication skills (written & verbal).
* Production of development samples.
* Testing of development samples.
* Validation protocols and report writing.
This role would suit someone who has recently graduated from University.
Graduates starting salary: £22,000
Location: Harlow, Essex
Sorry that we cannot contact all of you personally, but thanks in advance for your interest.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.