Plant and Site Facilities Engineer
Harlow, Essex - On-site car parking
Salary: £25,000 pa.
Days, No Shifts
A Plant and Site Facilities Engineer is required by long established and respected manufacturing company to fulfil regular site and plant maintenance and service programmes.
This interesting and varied "hands on" role is working with various engineering machinery, following monthly maintenance schedules and fixing breakdowns and also cover the site maintenance.
- Maintain the site maintenance services function in the absence of the Manager.
- Promptly report any health and safety hazards or risks.
- Maintain and upkeep of maintenance and service records.
- Undertake / support planned site works.
- Support on site contractors and services.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction are achieved and maintained.
- Support, maintain and service production plant equipment including moulding machines and ancillary equipment.
- Support on site calibration activities.
- To undertake any such reasonable tasks as deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
- To be aware of the Company's Health and Safety Policy and to ensure that any hazards and/or accidents are reported to a Health and Safety Representative as appropriate and to be aware of safety issues throughout the company.
- Problem solving
- Planning and organising
- Adaptive and responsive to customer needs
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Planning and organisation of work
- Mechanical and Electrical Knowledge
City & Guilds Qualifications / Apprentice in Engineering would be an advantage.
Applicants need to be very flexible as they are also required to cover general facilities maintenance around the site.
Salary Guide: £25,000 pa.
Days, No Shifts
Location: Harlow, Essex - on-site car parking
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications, we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.